Monday, April 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesdays

                       Stop over at "What I Wore Wednesday" with The Pleated Poppy for more outfit inspiration from fellow bloggers! 
I credit What I Wore Wednesdays for getting me out of black yoga pants and tees and forcing me to take a look at my wardrobe. I am feeling frustrated tonight and I wanted to blog, but needing to keep it light I decided to post this early this week.


I bought the top above from Old Navy, haven't been there is ages! They had an extra 50% everything that was marked down and got the top for $6.99. I love the  very comfy fit of it. It is slightly longer in the back.

I also bought the same top is one size smaller in this ivory/peachy coral/gray stripe. Perfect colors for spring!

Yes.....lots to try on. I couldn't decide which colors to buy and I am known to agonize for petty things like this.

I tried this Old Navy top and I regret not buying it now.

I am all about comfort and I loved the casual fit, print, and sleeve openings.

Seven for All Makind Jeans, Forever 21 Tank, Splendid Cotton Cardigan.

I LOVE this crazy cat shirt.....it is out there and different and I love to rock it.

Me....standing on the bathroom counter trying to get a picture. Okay....

....I admit this is a Gap Kids maxi skirt. I got my daughter the yellow one a month ago because she adores anything maxi length. We browsed this weekend and I saw them on clearance with an additional 30% off and tried on the XXL (14-16) which fits a size 0-4 adult my size perfectly. I am 5'2" in height and the length goes all the way to the ground. Sweet.

Messy bun I sported today. 

3 comments:

  1. love the peach/ivory gray shirt. Great style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there!
    you found some great shirts! they were some really great finds and i love old navy sales!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes! I love stripes. I really like your outfit with the Seven jeans and Splendid cardigan. Would love for us to follow each other. Want follow each other?

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...