Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Background Changes

I just wanted to let you all know I am thinking of changing my background! I currently have this gray/white/yellow chevron style background until I figure out how to upload the aqua/gray chevron background that I really want. I also found some similar variations. Let me know what you think! I am too tired tonight to continue, but hopefully I will get it figured out within the next few days!

Thank you!

~MySweetCreations


#1) Gray/Aqua Chevron

#2) Robin's Egg Blue/White Chevron

#3) Gray/White Chevron with Aqua Stripe

2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow and grey you have right now...but you know how partial I am to the aqua...lol I say try them both and then decide :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am just as partial to aqua too! The yellow/gray had the code you cut and paste but all of the aqua choices, I had to save the picture and I almost figured out how to get the code for it. I am going to work on it this weekend and see how it looks! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...