Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesdays

White Mossimo tissue tee, neon yellow Target scarf, and J. Crew gray soft summer bottoms.

I found these two scarves at Target about two weeks ago on clearance. They were marked down to a few dollars each and they are a nice summer weight fabric.

My daughter and I share them with one another. She is wearing a ruffled ivory cardigan from Target, brown and white striped halter top from Old Navy and the Target scarf.

We went to Gap Kids recently and she fell in love with this floor length maxi skirt. We paired it with this pink boat neck top. We left without it the day she tried it on, but I went back a few days later when I had a 40% off everything coupon. I am saving it for her birthday in April.

She also tried on this sequin tank and yellow bottoms. I also picked these up a few days later with my 40% coupon......and more.

I wore this on Sunday when I ran my first half marathon. Gap Athleta neon yellow tank, Victorias Secret Pink Marled Raglan yellow top, Champion from Target running leggings.

Check out The Pleated Poppy to see what others wore this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...