Sunday, March 11, 2012

SD Half Marathon

Just a few quick pictures. I am pretty tired tonight, but my awesome husband ran the SD Half Marathon with me today after he encouraged me to sign up when I started running about 10 weeks ago. He is a runner and is going on to run the San Diego Rock N' Roll Marathon again this year. He ran at my pace and I ended up finishing the 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 10 minutes. The wave we were in was to finish around the 2 hour 15 minute mark, so I am very happy with my time, not to mention the epic finish on the baseball field inside of Petco park.

Gorgeous view from Petco Park this morning. 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Your husband and YOU are both runners. You've only started running recently and look at how far you've come. A 2:10 half is a pretty good time. That's a geat accomplishment. Display your medal with pride!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LB! I did come far in a short amount of time. Skipped the 5K's and went straight to the half marathon! :)

      Delete
  2. So happy for you!! Congrats on a great time as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...