Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Long Way from my Yoga Pant Days

J. Crew gray pants, Victorias Secret PINK neon yellow marled raglan top, Gymboree white and neon yellow scarf, and Hurley fedora hat. I also put on my big leopard print earrings that I haven't worn in many years.

Seven for all Mankind jeans, Max Azria polka dot top, gray jacket.

Joes Jeans, Michael Stars longer length green and white striped tank, Old Navy gray tee with a paisley blue print on the front, Ann Taylor Loft green cardigan, BCBG blue wedges, gold necklace.

My six year old took this picture.


Bracelet from Target, green and gold hinged bracelet.

Kirkland from Costco running pants, Victorias Secret PINK thermal blue long sleeve top, Target neon yellow scarf.

Wearing my new ring.


*** The remaining photos are things I tried on at an awesome local resale store. I didn't have much time and wasn't able to purchase anything the day I tried these items on, but I am going back soon. ***

Banana Republic gray leopard print cardigan. I actually ended up winning this exact cardigan on eBay tonight in one size bigger for $6.50.


Unknown brand, but the quality of this top was nice and the bow around the waist was actually very nice looking.

Michael Stars comfy melon colored top. It is a one size fits all top and was a bit too big for me, especially around the neck.   :(

I think I am going back for this one. I fell in love with this DKNY casual jacket.

Love the casual slit pockets.


~MSC

3 comments:

  1. I really like your outfits, Kelly!!:) Especially the first one. The fedora is so cute with your earrings:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you Finding yoga clothing women? LiveBreatheYoga.Com offering the finest Organic Yoga Clothing for men and women at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...