Friday, March 16, 2012

InstaFriday: My Week In Photos

Made this Bagel Melt from AllRecipes.com.....minus the bacon since I don't eat that. Delicious.

Also made the Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars after seeing a photo of them on Pinterest.

Had an awful Reese's Peanut Butter Sundae from Baskin Robbins. Looks nothing like the picture. You can see the spoon inside the cup has plenty of space and isn't really touching anything. I had one of these before and it was over the top. I went back to a second time and this is what I got. I think they forget the ice cream because what was there was very dry, just chewing some chopped up Reese's cups.

Chevron bags for my daughter's birthday party.

Art projects with my daughter.

Fashion Valley Mall, waiting for Baby Gap to open up.

Daughter drew a "John Deere" baseball hat.


Caramel Macchiato I had in the city just before the SD Half Marathon expo on Saturday.

At the expo picking up my race packet.

The morning of my first race, the SD Half Marathon. I ran it in 2 hours, 10 minutes.

I fell in love with this dining room bench at World Market. Like, I seriously want to buy this.

I also liked this raw wood table at World Market.

Love me some Target clearances. A gray and white canvas dry erase board for a few dollars.

My sleepy kitty.

I love when they tuck their paws in. So cute.

InstaFriday:

life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Jeanett's blog... super cute pics! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first race, wahoo!!! Loving those Chevron bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really dissapointing! I always get my ice cream cup full and it's always delicious, those bars are a great idea btw

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...