Friday, March 2, 2012

InstaFriday, My Week In Photos

Yet another week of  InstaFriday over at http://liferearranged.com/ 
You can also go there to link up and share your week through cell phone photos!

Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies from AllRecipes.com
I added extra salt, but these cookies are a flavorful combination of oats, peanut butter and milk chocolate chips.

View of downtown from the outdoor patio where we ate breakfast last weekend. We rode out bikes 10.5 miles round trip to the city and back. One of our family favorite things to do.

My Caramel Macchiato I get from Brickyard when we ride out bikes downtown.

Supplies I have to date for daughter's upcoming 6th Birthday. Going for a retro candy shop kinda theme.

Awesome material I picked up from the library.

I didn't know when I would get to use my aqua potato masher since I bought it solely for the color. I made homemade red mashed potatos this week and used it for the first time!

Disgusting Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. I thought it would just have a skim milk, but they must use a sugar free syrup as well and I can't stand sugar free products. First latte in my history that I threw away.

It rained, although I can;t remember which day that was.....Monday?

My jewels for the day, all thrifted from Goodwill.

Saw these tape dispensers at Staples and I picked one up for $3.99. It actually comes in handy and fits in nicely with my newly redone kitchen office cabinet. You can see the video on my YouTube Channel.

Lots of errands on Tuesday. Had to stay organized with the many stops I had to make.

One stop included Costco. I saw my vacuum recently went down in price and snapped a photo of this sign and took it to customer service and got a price adjustment.   :)

I don't buy nail polish often, but I had a coupon for the L'Oreal and I picked out a beautiful nude color. I am pretty impressed with their formula, no chipping all week and I am hard on my nail polish.

Really? Seriously? Patato. The sad part is this coloring contest sheet was placed next to the potatoes at the grocery.

Mmmm....falafel sandwich.

My daughter took this picture of her American Girl Doll furniture that she set up.

New shirt I found at Goodwill.
Dove Coconut Creme Eggs. Delicious. Ate the whole bag within 48 hours.

5 comments:

  1. Fortunately, I read about the sugar-free syrup in the Skinny Vanilla Latte in a magazine, before I made the mistake of ever ordering one...I always get a Vanilla Latte with nonfat milk:) Love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the same thing the one time I tried the skinny latte from Starbucks... awful. The coconut dove eggs however, I can't wait to try! Thanks for the tip. Coconut M&M lovers unite!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...