Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Stop on over at The Pleated Poppy  to find inspiration and see what other are wearing. I know I discovered What I Wore Wedneday shortlyy after it began and got me thinking about the black yoga pants I once lived in everyday!

This week I will also be sharing some of the thrift store outfits I found. I like to take photos when I try something on because I am very indecisive and intead of trying on an article of clothing on multiple times to make sure I like it, I can refer back to the photo on my phone to see what it looks like on me.

Here we go....!

This is what I actually wore today. Seven for All Mankind Jeans, Michael Kors black and white top, Ann Taylor Loft black sweater and gray sunglasses from Target.

These are my treasures I tried and on purchased from the thrift store today. The top is J. Crew black and gray waffle knit striped, Express denim shorts. The sandals I already had on are Born.

Another J. Crew shirt I snagged, this is a gray and white striped long sleeve tissue tee.

J. Crew City Fit super soft gray casual pants.

Jones New York printed top. I debated this one for a while and ended up getting it too. I love the higher neckline and the sleeve openings. It is comfy and I will wear it casually.

Close up.....it is actually gray with pink and white. If I am unsure I usually take a picture and text it to my sister for a quick opinion!  :)

Trying it on with the jeans as I continue to debate.

Almost got this red and white Banana Republic top, but I put it back. It looked great with the black sweater that I already had on today.

Later I went running......Nike Free Run 2 shoes and Champion from Target running leggings.

From a few days ago......Ann Taylor Loft black and gray animal print top....super comfy. Joes Jeans.

Hair.

Valentine's Day outfit from last week. Joes Jeans, Mossimo red tank, Mossimo from Target plaid top.

The red flower is also from Target, something they just got in, located with the jewelry FYI.


This is an Ann Taylor top I got last week.

J. Crew dress......LOVE IT. It fits like it was made just for me and I dig the vintage housewife look of it.

Boys baseball tee.

Michael Kors top, Joes Jeans, black heels.
Thanks for checking out What I Wore Wednesdays....MySweetCreations addition.   :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to "meet" you. I love your valentines day outfit, I am obsessed with flower pins/hair clips right now, or I should say making them. I must admit I don't wear boots that often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Great deals! I wish I had a good thrift store near by. I once found a brand new pair of ski pants (with tags on) and a pair of Nike baseball clits in excellent condition for my son, but it was a little far away from us, I need to go back there one of these days to see what I can find. I know you didn’t buy it, but that Banana Republic red and white top it’s super cute and looks great on you.

      Delete
  3. I apologize for deliting my previous comment, I just forgot to check my spelling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...