Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Could Really...

I could really go for one of these this morning! Southern California is actually going to get some rain today. I took the trash out this morning and the air smells gloriously rich with oncoming rain and moisture. The local weather weather the rain will start by 4:00PM but could start anytime before then. We are not talking about large amounts of rain, but anything we can get I will take and appreciate.
The weather changes so little, that sometimes it is nice for a change to mix it up, you know? A Starbucks latte and my book in hand sounds like a great way to celebrate this gloomy day!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! The sunshine is wonderful but it's nice to have some cozy, stay indoors weather once in a while:) It's already started here, very light but we need to take whatever we can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am glad you understand Victoria! It sprinkled a bit this morning but so far the rain is skirting the coast. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...