Sunday, January 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Sometimes I like to participate in "What I Wore Wednesday" which is hosted by The Pleated Poppy. You have to opportunity to link up and share photos of outfits you wore or you can explore others blogs by seeing what they wore. I found WIWW when it first began and it helped to inspire me to wear different things and get out of the rut I was in. Here are some photos I took of outfits I wore in the past two weeks! I also linked up with Momma Go Around.

Gap top, Joes Jeans, bracelets from Target and Goodwill.


Old Navy purple cardigan, Target black tank, Seven for all Mankind Jeans.

Target gray tank, Ann Taylor Loft black cardigan, Seven for all Mankind Jeans, and necklace from thrift store.

Leopard top by Express, Seven for all Mankind "A" Pocket Jeans, bracelets from Target and Lia Sophia.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hair, Kelly!! It is way too cute:) The outfits are great. I love stopping over at WIWW at the Pleated Poppy. So fun to see what everybody is wearing;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessie! I got one of those You Curl curling irons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my site. I love the leopard top from express. Very cute! I agree with Jessie: awesome hair! If I ever grow mine long enough, I'll get one of the curling irons you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits! i especially love that first shirt. we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -marie
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...