Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thrifty Finds

I recently stopped by Goodwill and found some great items I thought I would share. I didn't end up purchasing any of these because they were a little too big for me, but check out the awesome stuff you can find! These heathered pants were from The Limited for $4.99 and featured a classic heathered look, a perfect bottom.

I thought this top would be great to try on with the bottoms I found. It is a top by Max Azria from Miley Cyrus for $3.99.

These shorts were also by Max Azria BCBG for $4.99. Great for a slightly dressy look that I would have worn casually or could be worn professionally if you your workplace would allow.

I almost bought this one. This is a Calypso for Target top that was in stores Summer 2011. I absolutely loved this line and purchased many pieces for my daughter and a great tunic for myself when it went on clearance. I would have purchased this one in the store if they still had it. This top still had the tags and it was $5.99 at Goodwill.

I love comfy slightly fitted, slighty not tunic tops for the summer. I decided I was okay and left without it, but I may check to see if it is still there next time I go. 

Have you found anything great at thrift stores? Do you often go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...