Friday, January 13, 2012

InstaFriday

I came across this blog which features a linkup called "InstaFriday." InstaFriday is basically your week in cell phone pictures. It looked interesting and I know I take pictures of all sorts of things throughout the week so I thought I would participate. These are a few pictures from the last two weeks.

life rearranged

I created a new recipe, Red Velvet Ice Cream

A couple of days later I decided to make a YouTube video...

...turning it into a pretty milkshake.

Decided to try out my egg slicer since I was cutting strawberries.

Made a delicious baked penne pasta from AllRecipes.com

Two weeks ago we got a new couch. I had hoped to someday find a gray modern and comfy couch.

Took down Christmas decorations. Having a fresh tree and trimmings means it is a messy clean up. My cat decided to guard my bird ornament on the fireplace.

Went to the zoo and watched the meerkats because they are the cutest animal.

Found cherry M&M's at Target and fell in love with them. Also picked up "Santa's" wrapping paper on clearance for next Christmas. $1.50 a roll for the pretty glittery foil paper!

Created this warm brownie bottom sundae.

Took a photo of the chemtrails. I hate chemtrails.....makes me mad. Don't let anyone fool you, major different between a chemtrail and a contrail. If you don't know what it is, look it up.  

Found some new and interesting flavors of marshmallows.

Went to Pottery Barn Kids to check out the baskets. We have this shelf and needed some baskets for it. Got the baskets on sale at the store and the pink mini dot liners brand new on eBay.

Think of this table and two chairs as a birthday present for my daughter in April. These are from Pottery Barn Kids.

Bought these tall candle pillars for my kitchen.

Created a new recipe last night. A cinnamon, oat, and milk chocolate chip cookie.

9 comments:

  1. Can I come live in your house??? Cause... you had me at red velvet ice cream... oh my gosh! I want some! :o)

    and that brownie sundae... and those cookies???

    jeez... it's like heaven. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An all mouth-watering dessert recipes! Want more? This unusual cake is layered with shredded ingredients, http://www.gourmetrecipe.com/recipes/aloha-cake! Best of all, it couldn't be easier to make; the batter doesn't even require stirring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo! That ice cream looks AMAZING.

    Love your comfy new couch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the InstaFriday linky! Oh my word! I think I gained 15 pounds just reading this post. Yummy!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o-m-g that ice-cream! following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...