Sunday, December 25, 2011

Retro Kitchen

Wish I had a kitchen like this! My daughter's American Girl Doll is very lucky! This is actually the matching pink retro doll kitchen from Pottery Barn Kids. They no longer make this, but I found it during the middle of summer for $11 - $15 for each piece which was a steep markdown from the original price. We also picked up the vanity for $18 which is normally $60! If you are looking for awesome Pottery Barn doll furniture I encourage you to look during the spring and summer and tuck it away. They usually have a large overstock of doll furniture from Christmas and it gets marked down by spring and summer. This set is American Girl Doll sized.

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE a pink retro kitchen. Someday....I will buy a pink or aqua range from Elmira stoves!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...