Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Puppy Chow?!?

A friend came over a few days ago with a bag of Puppy Chow for me. She made it and gave me the recipe...I never tasted anything like it and it was amazing. I decided to check AllRecipes.com to see if they have Puppy Chow recipes and surely enough there were three. I made this recipe!
1.) First you melt your milk chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter together.

2.) Once melted you can add in your cereal. I used a 12 ounce box of Crispix. Make sure you coat the cereal in the chocolate mixture.

3.) Pour half of the powdered sugar into the bottom of the paper bag. I poured the chocolate coated cereal into the bag and then poured the remaining powdered sugar on top. 4.) Shake the bag well to ensure all pieces are coated and not sticking together.

5.) Enjoy this delicious snack!

1 comment:

  1. I love puppy chow! I have bag of it my sister-in-law made on my counter as we speak. It's hard to stop eating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...