Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I decided to link up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I found The Pleated Poppy when she first began WIWW. It helped me to think about what I was wearing and helped me to try out new styles after seeing what others. I haven't participated in WIWW in ages so here are a few outfits from this week.


#1
Victorias Secret PINK Marled Raglan Top, Neon Yellow
Joes Jeans
Aqua Necklace from a garage sale
 
I matched my necklace to the aqua colored rhinestones in my sandals.

#2
Victorias Secret PINK Marled Raglan Top, Purple
Citizens of Humanity Jeans
Victorias Secret PINK Bracelet

Victorias Secret PINK Bracelet, found at Goodwill for $0.99!

#3
Gap Striped Top, Navy Blue & White
Ann Taylor Loft Trouser Jeans
Gymboree Scarf.....yes, Gymboree! Got it for $1.99!

A better look at the patterns.

Hairstyle. I am loving my bangs.

Paired this outfit with my pink cupcake earrings for fun. (I love to bake.)

Ring is from Target.


~MSC

Follow me on Twitter @BakingByMSC

6 comments:

  1. loved the last striped outfit, cute shoes, jewellery! nicely done! :) cant believe scarf is like under $2!

    xo Nav
    www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cupcake earrings!! My friend Brandi would DIE for them. She loves everything cupcake. Thanks for your comment on my blog (GlobalOdyssey.blogspot.com) about my resin rose ring! I love that thing. I wear it almost every day.

    Btw, we're having a giveaway at our blog (Brandi & I blog together) so please go check it out and enter! http://craftygsquared.blogspot.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look way cute, Kelly:) I LOVE the cupcake earrings and striped shirt!!! And...your bangs look amazing:) I wish I were that put together;p
    I hope you are having a super week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so super cute! Love the earrings and ring..bling bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea and I might try and start doing these WIWW. Love your outfits and style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...