Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing some of my thrift store finds! I really enjoy going to Goodwill in my area because it is loaded with a lot of higher end clothing items. Here are some things that I found this past month for myself...

Hudson Jeans. These are actually the Collin Signature Skinny Jean that retails for $176 or even more if you get them at Nordstorms. I got these like brand new at Goodwill for $29.99
 http://www.hudsonjeans.com/store/productdetails.aspx?productid=1068
 

Banana Republic Suit. I don't have a suit, but this was meant to be mine. The jacket and the pants are my exact size and it was like it was tailored just for me. It is a soft wool and completely lined inside. It is a classic heather gray. The pants are a modern creased slightly wide leg. I got this at Goodwill for $29.99.

Body by Victoria Secret Jacket. This is like a suit jacket and again, it fits me perfectly. I like to wear these with a white or plain colored t-shirt casually. I like to roll up the sleeve and add several bracelets to dress it down with jeans. Great casual hidden pockets in the sides. I got this at Goodwill for $2.99.
Do you guys like shopping at thrift stores? Do you have any luck finding great items? 

~MSC

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...