Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pumpkin Eggnog Latte




AllRecipes.com has a recipe for an Eggnog Latte. I changed it up a bit and used Pumpkin Eggnog. I also added some freshly whipped up whipped cream on top....that is a requirement for me!

Pumpkin Eggnog Latte

~1/3 Cup Brewed Espresso
~2/3 Cup Pumpkin Eggnog
~1/3 Cup Whole Milk

1.) Brew espresso and set aside.
2.) Warm milk and eggnog together either on the stove or in the microwave.
3.) Pour espresso into eggnog/milk and froth together use a milk frother (Aerolatte.)
4.) Pour into a mug, top with fresh whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg and enjoy!

~MSC

2 comments:

  1. Yumm, love Eggnog and coffee is my addiction so this sounds awesome..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for the Liebster award. Check it out when you have a minute!

    http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...