Friday, October 14, 2011

Magical Erasers

I am convinced Mr. Clean put some real magic in these cleaning erasers. They are such a blessing I don't know what I would do without these. Great for touch ups on the walls but today I discovered how great they are for my white cabinets! I tried them out a few weeks ago in my bathroom. With white cabinets and the use of hairspray and other sprays for my hair I noticed a stubborn build-up of product that was impossible to clean. The magic erasers took care of the problem instantly. I don't know why I didn't think to use it elsewhere in the house besides the walls before!



I recently saw a commercial advertising the newer and stronger magic erasers for the bathroom. I saw them at the commissary and picked them up. I started today by cleaning out the microwave and then I usually move onto the cabinets when I notice that very sticky build up above the stove and microwave. In the past I was never able to fully clean the top side of the cabinets like I wanted. I broke out my magic erasers for the bath (which I recommend because they are strong and don't crumble) and went to town on my cabinets and they are as clean and good as new!

Do you use magic erasers? Any tips for using them or have you found any good uses for them?

~MSC

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the magic erasers, there is nothing that can't be wiped clean with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...