Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Carnival


We went to my daughter's elementary school Halloween Carnival this weekend. It was a great way to kick off all of the Halloween festivites.

 Here are some of the decorations...it is a large carnival and there is no way to capture how elaborate and well done this carnival is. You would really have to see it in person.

 Entrance in to the Haunted House below...

My daughter and I worked the Lollipop Guess booth for 30 minutes during the carnival. The decorations below were made by one of the moms in my daughter's class and she did an amazing job creating the black house and cutting it out!


 My daughter and I  working the Lollipop Guess booth. This is one of those rare pictures of her and I together. As moms, you know that we are always behind the camera and rarely in front of it.

My daughter entered in a cake decorating contest and decorated this cake. Not bad for a kindergartener. 

 I made some Cake Pops to donate for the bake sale at the Halloween Carnival. I al glad I got started early as it was time consuming. I made vanilla and red velvet.


 I bought some of my Cake Pops at the bake sale. There were lots of sweets to chose from.


Last but certainly not least I snapped this picture of the sunset. You can see the Pacific Ocean which was gorgeous on this particular night.

You can follow me on twitter @BakingByMSC

~MSC

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun Halloween carnival and the cake pops were pretty! And aww at your little girl! Cutie Pie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun, and good job to your lil miss on the cake decorating! Looks like she takes after mama in the yummy department. Great sunset shot of PB, makes me miss SD just a little :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...