Monday, October 3, 2011

Delicious Fudge

 After seeing this photo I was inspired to make fudge for the first time. When I think about fudge, I think about chocolate. I usually prefer a more interesting fudge rather than just chocolate. I wish I could say the idea of using cupcake and candy papers was mine, but from the photo in the link above you can see where I got the idea and it is a fabulous one!


I used both full size cupcake papers and small candy papers (full Reeses Cups size) and they both worked well. I was unsure if the fudge would stick to the paper so I sprayed most of them with a non-stick baking spray. I couldn't tell which pieces were sprayed from the ones that were not as the papers peeled off with ease. Whew....I was really worried about the sticking!


Want the link for the recipe? It is called the Boardwalk Quality Maple Walnut Fudge which is on AllRecipes.com. Click here for the recipe. I made one minor change by using vanilla butternut as my flavoring of choice in place of the maple extract.


~MSC

4 comments:

  1. Yummm I love fudge. I'm with you, I like something tastier than the standard chocolate fudge...give me some yummy flavor and textures any day :)This look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! My favorite is a peanut butter fudge:) I haven't made it in so long...I may have to go find the recipe over at AR:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fudge is one of my favorite treats to make. This looks delicious! I like your idea to use the vanilla butternut flavoring. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all like it! You should try it out, very delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...