Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rocky Road

Using this recipe from AllRecipes.com, I made some Rocky Road this morning. I decided to cut the recipe in half....I just needed a taste of this, not a large pan of it to eat. I made a few minor changes such as using milk chocolate. I also had to chop up my jumbo marshmallows into a mini marshmallow size.

Rocky Road

1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 1/2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
Halloween Sprinkles


Spray a small pan (I used a glass pie pan) with a baking non-stick spray and set aside. In a saucepan on low heat, mix together milk chocolate chips and peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat and fold in marshmallows. Pour into greased pan and refrigerate until set and ready to serve. (Optional: Add some sprinkles to the top!)


~MSC

6 comments:

  1. I think it's time for you to open up a candy store. This looks yummy! Thanks for linking it up to Sweets for a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was looking at this and drooling while I was voting on AR this morning. I was iffy about trying this but he really wants it so I think I'll do what you did and make half a recipe to see if it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victoria.....I tried it this morning shortly after making it and it was pretty good. I just tried it again after letting it set up and it was more firm and tasted much better! It is rich with the milk chocolate and peanut butter which is what I like and the softness of marshmallows mixed in is nice. I am sure you could add some nuts if you prefer. The chocolate reminded me of a Reese's. Just make sure you give it a few hours to set up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO making this tomorrow. I could really go from a choco fix right now..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, how am I just now seeing this?! These look fabulous! Wish I could have it as a snack for the Emmy's tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...