Friday, September 9, 2011

Pumpkin Love


I finally tasted my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season from Starbucks this morning. It was just as tasty as I remembered it to be. Actually, it was my second... The first one I had didn't qualify in my opinion. I stopped at Peet's Coffee and Tea last week when I was early for my daughter's school orientation and got a Pumpkin Spice Latte there. It tasted more like a Vanilla Latte and a mild one at that. I detected no pumpkin flavor at all, therefore, it doesn't qualify as a real Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Anyone else a Pumpkin Spice Latte fan? Have you had a Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? Do you prefer Starbucks or one from another place?



~MSC

5 comments:

  1. I had my first PSL yesterday after I dropped my kiddos off at school. I have been waiting all summer for one:) LOVE them!!:) Oh...and they have to be Starbucks of course;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you finally got one! I've never had it but one of my coworkers had been doing the countdown and she finally got one on Thursday. She was excited, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just blogged about this the other day-I am going to try to make them at home. We'll see!
    They do taste like fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Starbucks at all ~ however ~ I LOVE their pumpkin spice. Only time I walk into that coffee shop!!!!!! Love fall cause I love me some pumpkin anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried it, but now I really want to :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...