Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brown Sugar - Caramel Latte


I found this Brown Sugar - Caramel Latte recipe on AllRecipes a few days ago. I am always up for trying new homemade lattes so I gave this a try and it was delicious. I actually love that it has more coffee than milk for a change. I used three shots of espresso in place of regular coffee.....maybe that is why I loved it so much! With no flavoring syrup in this recipe, the caramel and brown sugar makes up for it perfectly.



Adapted from AllRecipes.com

Brown Sugar - Caramel Latte

  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar

  • 1/4 cup whole milk

  • 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping

  • 3 shots of espresso (3/4 cup)


  • Stir brown sugar into milk until dissolved. Whip with a milk frother or small whisk. Pour coffee into a mug, and stir in caramel sauce until dissolved. Pour frothed milk into espresso and serve.


    ~MSC

    3 comments:

    1. Mmmm...looks delish!

      www.cancerinthecity.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yay for coffee! Sounds amazing. I bought some brown sugar latte coffeemate yesterday,I have a feeling it will not be as delicious as this..lol

      ReplyDelete
    3. This looks *amazing*!!!! Thanks so much for your comment today, that's amazing that your 5 y.o. has never had a cold! :) I will look into the other supplements you mentioned :D

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...