Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Smoo-zees

My daughter calls them smoo-zees, but I have been hooked on smoothies lately. There are a few things that I like about them.

1.) Makes a great breakfast, lunch, or snack.


2.) They are filling.


3.) I make a few servings and they keep in the refrigerator well for a couple of days.


4.) Quicky and easy.


5.) I don't eat much fruit, but I love almost any fruit in a smoothie. A great way to get your daily servings of fruit.


Here are some smoothie recipes from AllRecipes.com that I have been enjoying:





5 comments:

  1. Smoothies are such a great way to get more fruits (and veggies) into those kiddos:)...I like them a lot too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jessie, I just add a dollop of fresh whipped cream and it becomes like a treat for children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smoothies! I make it every morning after my workout. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoothies are the best...and now I want to make one. Yummy pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...