Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nutella S'mores



I know I am way behind here, but I just tried Nutella for the first time today. I grabbed a jar while grocery shopping at the commissary this morning. When I got home I opened it up to find that it is quite tasty! It actually reminds me of a melted Hershey's bar in many ways. That gave me the idea to use Nutella in place of a chocolate bar when making S'mores.


Do we really need a recipe for this? If making in the mircowave, place a large marshmallow on a graham cracker and place in the microwave for 10 seconds. Spread about 1/2 Tablespoon of Nutella onto the other half of the graham cracker and sandwich together!

4 comments:

  1. So funny that you did this. Just last night we had company over for smores...we made them the regular way and then we added Nutella or peanut butter in addition to the chocolate. All the ways were tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you had nutella! It's one of my favorite treats---straight outta the jar is the best way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, so glad you tried Nutella....it's a favorite around here and perfect idea for a s'more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE smores and nutella! What a great idea!! Thank you for thinking of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...