Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Air Delight

Air Delight, that is the name of the new aerated Hershey's chocolate bar. I spotted this while standing in the checkout line at Target this afternoon. I can't resist a new candy bar, in fact I make it a point to try every new candy bar that comes out. Want to know what I think?


Basically it is a Hershey's milk chocolate candy bar but it has been aerated. Biting into the smooth milk chocolate proves to be lighter, but overall no different than the classic bar.


I watched this video on aerating chocolate several months ago if you are wondering how to do it at home.


Wasn't there an Aero bar by Nestle released in the United States during the 1990's? I remember the gray/silver packaging and tasting it after my mom let me get one after a trip to the grocery store as a child. I also remember the commericals where a women was bathing in a tub of the Aero bar chocolate and my family being turned off to the candy after watching that.


Have you tried the Hershey's Air Delight? What do you think? 

~MSC

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I haven't seen this yet...or even a commercial about it. Will have to keep my eyes open for it, I love new candy bars too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...