Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Technology Frustrations

Just so you all know, I am unable to leave comments on blogs as well as my own. I have no idea what is going on, but when I go to leave a comment it always takes me back to the "sign-on" page where I have to enter my e-mail address and password. No problem, right? I sign in and try to leave a comment and it takes me back to the "sign-on" page and this just happens over and over and over and over again. Any troubleshooting help? I have no idea what is going on.

~MSC

8 comments:

  1. The solution is to UNclick the little box that says "stay signed in" and that will allow you to leave comments. Also, the blogs with the pop up comment windows aren't having problems. Hopefully they resolve it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see if that works. Kelly, I've been trying to leave comments on your blogs the past week, but have been unable to. Good to see it's not just me! Here goes.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same problem! I finally figured the same thing. Such a pain-even on my own blog:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem. Thanks Victoria, I had no idea how to fix this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the help. I am glad to know that I wasn't alone....now let's see if the trick will work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It worked! Thank you so much Victoria. You have no idea how thanful I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had tried to leave several comments on your blog....I hope it works now...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...