Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sneak Peek : Espresso Twix Dessert

Sneak peek of my newest creation!

I was at the commissary a couple of days ago and I had the urge to buy some fun size Twix candy bars so I could create some sort of dessert with them. I came up with the "Espresso Twix Dessert" yesterday.


Homemade graham cracker crust, homemade caramel, an espresso milk chocolate and vanilla heavy cream that eventually is whipped into a smooth and fluffy whipped cream and topped with extra caramel and Twix Candy Bars.


I am still writing up the recipe changes I made and I will share it this evening with you all!




2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the recipe...I am drooling over the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! If it's as good as your PB pie recipe, I can't wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...