Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Coconut Twix



Have you seen these yet? They are a limited edition combination. While visiting family in Iowa during most of June I found the new Coconut Twix in a Hartig's Drugstore and also in bulk at Sam's Club. I am kicking myself for not buying the bulk box at Sam's now. I was kind of hoping I would find them at other places in Southern California but I haven't seen any yet. The hunt is kinda exciting! I remember hearing about the Coconut M&M's many months before I actually found any in my local stores in California.


Have you tried the Coconut Twix? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I really dislike coconut but my husband would be ALL over these! I hope they do come to So Cal so I can get him some:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Coconut M&M's at the store recently. Have not yet seen the Twix. Not too sure though, but I would give everything a one bite test!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen them and dare not touch them. Coconut fanatic here! I do like the coconut M&Ms, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...