Friday, May 20, 2011

Randomness

Just a random kinda blog, I hope that is okay. I got my "fresh cut" two days ago. I opted to go with some bangs.


Me and my geeky glasses. Speaking of glasses, I need some sunglasses. I found three different pairs at Target today and I couldn't decide on which ones I liked the best so I left without any of them. I can be very indecisive over petty things.


Last night after dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant we went to the bookstore next door. I finally bought The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz. I have been a fan of his since I read a post by him on how to make ice cream without an ice cream maker. I currently have the Chocolate Ice Cream in my freezer. I am thinking of making an ice cream cake, Cold Stone style, with it today or tomorrow.


I found these comfy and stylish sandals at Target this morning and I picked up a pair for each of my sisters. Guess how much they were?




$4.98 each!

I also bought myself a pair of sandals from Target two days ago that were $4.48! I went back to get them for my sisters but the style I had purchased was sold out and these sandals were marked down. I love when that happens, don't you?







6 comments:

  1. Your bangs look cute!! I think I'm going to check out Target today, lol. Goo deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I love bangs, it makes me look so much younger. I'm glad it's back in style now. I usually buy sunglasses at Sunglasses Hunt, there are great ideas and I always get coupons on the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new bangs...so cute and youthful looking. I've had them my whole life and wouldn't know what to do without them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bangs!! They look great. Why don't you get some classic aviators? They would look great with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for aviators but it is hard to find the right ones! I usually buy the super big Hollywood sunglasses and Target has three pairs I want right now. I just buy them there because they last well enough without being expensive, usually just $13 - $18 a piece. The last time I had bangs was about 8 years ago and they were more like the 90's bangs that you curl and hairspray. I don't want to get stuck in ruts and never change it up, so I opted for this style for now. The girl that cuts my hair had hers cut like this and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend! Don't forget to come over and share a recipe at Savory Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...