Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paula Deen's Three Chocolate Cookies


I started watching the Food Network recently and re-discovered Paula Deen. I love watching her because she seems so warm and happy and makes no apologies about the fattening food she makes. I decided to do a search for some of her cookie recipes and this is the one I found and made:
http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/view2/three_chocolate_cookies/




Yep, lots of butter and shortening but when you taste these cookies it won't matter the nutritional content or lack thereof.

I used a larger than normal sized cookie scoop and got 40 decent sized cookie dough balls from this recipe. As usual, I dropped them onto a cookie sheet to freeze them solid before baking. I only bake a few cookies at a time because I prefer them very fresh when I eat them and in my home, I am basically the only one to enjoy these sweet treats.



The only change I made was I used milk chocolate chip, bittersweet chocolate chips, and 60% cocoa chocolate chips. I encourage you to give this recipe a try!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...