Thursday, May 26, 2011

MySweetCreations & Theresa Guidice



My friend/neighbor and I went to see Theresa Guidice on a whim tonight.

Ohhhh the perks of living in a big city. My husband told me she was going to be at a bookstore in La Jolla signing her books tonight. Perfect! My friend and I are both Real Housewives fans and watch the New Jersey series together on Monday nights.






Just killing time while waiting in line. We waited about 2 hours and 45 minutes to see Theresa.
At least we had the book and could thumb through it drooling over which recipes to try first.


I actually saw Theresa's towncar with her in it pull into the alley behind the bookstore while I was standing here. Needless the say some people got excited to catch a glimpse of her.



Follow me on twitter:













2 comments:

  1. You're gonna LOVE what I'm about to tell you. BOTH of your recipes - your cheesecake and your Pop-tarts made it into the Top 5 for last week's Sweets for a Saturday. You are one awesome baker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! Fun! Wish I was there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...