Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hostess Cupcakes

These are some fantastic cupcakes, believe me. I made a YouTube video last night showing how to fill these cupcakes and decorate them to look like a Hostess Cupcake. Afterall, these babies taste like a Hostess. I recently bought a Hostess Cupcake just to remember what one tastes like and I favor this homemade version because of the soft ganache topping and the overall freshness compared to the pre-packaged brand at the store. Here is the link to my video:


http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations?feature=mhum#p/u/0/6o6_yTXIhFs





The recipe I used can be found on AllRecipes.com



Here is the link:



http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cream-Filled-Cupcakes/Detail.aspx?prop31=1

7 comments:

  1. I am drooling right now!! They look SO good. I am definitely making these for our Memorial Day party next week. Thanks for posting!

    Adding you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they are truly very tasty! I actually cut the recipe in half and made only 12 cupcakes since I just felt like making them and I end up eating most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome! they look adorable. and i will definitely learn how to make the inside filling. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! These cupcakes are so cute. They remind me of when I was little and sometimes when my mom went to the breadstore she'd let me get one of these. Thanks for the sweet recipe. I'd love for you to come by and show these off at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a blessed day :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm featuring these at Something Swanky tomorrow! Grab a featured button and don't forget to swing by the party!!
    Ashton
    www.somethingswanky.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a seller on etsy (goldilocksbarrettes???) who make mini Hostess cupcake barrettes. So cute. Reminded me of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...