Saturday, May 7, 2011

Disneyland Food

We went to Disneyland for 3 days and 2 nights since this is our last year with Alexa at home. Next year she will be in kindergarten and we refuse to go to Disneyland during the busy summer months to stand in long lines and battle the crowds. We had a very nice trip staying at the Disneyland Hotel, riding rides in both parks, and leisurely exploring Downtown Disney in the evenings.



During the first day in the park, we stopped by the Bengal Barbecue in the Adventureland section of the park and got delicious grilled vegetable skewers. They were grilled to perfection with a tasty seasoning on them.



We also got a Mickey hot pretzel and cheese....so cute! I recently made homemade pretzels so I know what it takes to shape one, they do a great job creating this Mickey shape.



Later in the day, she stopped at the Jazz Kitchen in downtown Disney. We frequent this place each year we visit. We started with this tasty garlic bread. There were slices of fresh mozzrella baked in between each slice of bread. It is loaded with fresh garlic on top.




My husband got a chicken sandwich although I am not sure what was inside. It was served with a side of slaw.


I typically share a kids meal with my daughter most of the time when we eat out. I opted to share a grilled cheese and french fries that has a light seasoning on them.


I love food!










4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I love the Jazz Kitchen but I haven't been in ages. My oldest son works at Ca. Adventure, he said the cafeteria food they have is really good! He had to start jogging so he didn't gain weight from eating it!

    Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, the pretzel looks so good. DId you arrange the food for better photos?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really arrange anything. I took the vegetable kabob out of the box it came in and sat the lemon slice next to it. The lemons came with with squeeze over the kabob. Everything else was as is when it came to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vegetable kabob looks very good! It sounds like you had a great time with your family. Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...