Thursday, April 7, 2011

Recommendations and Advice for Business Cards, Brochures

I am asking for either recommendations or advice today. I have some people locally were are purchasing or interested in purchasing some of my sweets from me. I want to make some business cards and I also thought perhaps a brochure showing small photos of the basic I offer and prices would be helpful as well.


I went to Avery.com which is the paper company website that offers free templates but I am really horrible when it comes to that kind of stuff. I finally figured it out, and I began to play around with it but became quickly frustrated. I may still take some time to play around with it and print myself, but I would be very interested having them done for me. Any recommendations? I don't know where to begin!


Thanks, MSC

7 comments:

  1. I used Vistaprint.com for mine. They were reasonably priced, and there are a lot of options to choose. Hopefully someday I can have my own designed, but until then, these suit my purposes. I believe thay have options for brochures also! Hope this helps!!:)~Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to etsy.com and search business cards. There are some AMAZING artists with premade designs or they can also customize. They can create all kinds of business resources to match your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome suggestions that I never thought of! I will check both out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An etsy seller named Go Go Snap does the best cards...they are pricey but really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought my photography cards from http://us.moo.com/ I was able to load my own pictures for one side and then write my info on the other, they turned out AWESOME. The quality is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with VistaPrint. They offer free business cards, but the VistaPrint label is printed on the back...it's not anything too conspicuous, though. I use that site for all my stationary stuff, and my sister and I plan on using it for our home baked goods menus and business cards once we get everything planned out. Just remember to look over your state's Department of Health codes and make sure when you start selling sweets out of your home you are up to code! :) Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any advice, just wanted to say good luck!! Are you the sweet creations from allrecipes?? This is awesome that you have your own blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...