Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Episode on AllRecipes, Behind The Scenes

My "What's Cooking?" episode airs beginning today on AllRecipes.com
You can find the video by clicking on the "Video" tab. Be sure to check out some of the other episodes on there!
Above is the MySweetCreations Peanut Butter Pie that we decorated and ate in the episode.

Yes, the dirty dishes and crumbs in the sink were driving me nuts while I was filming. I like to clean up as I go but when you are on camera you can't walk away and clean up.


That's David, the camera man.


We also shot an episode in my daughter's room at her pink retro kitchen. She is serving up some ice cream with Michael.



The recipe is now published on AllRecipes.com here!

15 comments:

  1. http://allrecipes.tv/whatscooking/san_diego_ca.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watch your episode, Kelly! It was fabulous. You did an amazing job ☺ I hope nothing but awesome things come your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful!! The end with your little A was so darling...and the pie looked terrific. When you were walking through the store in the beginning, you made him look like a giant. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael is very tall and I happen to be quite short! We did a scene with Alexa because she often pretends in her room that she is making a video because she sees me do it for my YouTube Channel. She will say, "Today we will be making.......and thanks for watching!" Thank you all for the kind comments. AllRecipes did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is too cute. I giggled when she responded "two years."

    ReplyDelete
  6. They officially published the recipe. It is called "MySweetCreations Peanut Butter Cookie Pie." You can find it on AllRecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I knew you would do great! Your daughter was so cute and she did great too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really great!!! AllRecipes.com made a fantastic choice in you for an episode!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly that so awesome!!!! Do you feel like a celebrity now???? I feel like I know a movie star (TWO movie stars)!!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jennifer! Feel free to share it with others! It was a cool experience, something I never in a million years thought would be offered to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where have I been OMG congrats!! You are a natural!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! The pie looks delish and your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...