Monday, March 28, 2011

Brickyard Coffee and Tea

On Sunday we went for a bicycle ride to downtown San Diego. Roundtrip it is about 14 miles. We once lived downtown, twice actually. One of our favorite places is this little brick building on the corner of G Street and Kettner right along the train and trolley tracks called Brickyard Coffee and Tea.

Check out of the amazing breakfast bagel sandwich. They use a really tasty seasoning that we can't quite pinpoint what it is. I usually get a tomato pesto bagel, but I opted for a Caramel Macchiato. It was the first time I ordered a hot drink from Brickyard and it was very impressive.

This is the view as we sit on the brickyard patio.


We stopped at a bayside park on the way home to let our daughter play. I will be posting some video of Brickyard on my YouTube Channel within the next day or two.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...