Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Forgive my poor photo quality, I normally take photos of desserts, not myself. I found "What I Wore Wednesdays" in its earliest days and it is a great blog party started by The Pleated Poppy. You can go there to share what you are wearing or simply go to check out what others are wearing and get style ideas.
Monday:
Top: The Limited
Jeans: Joes Jeans
Shoes: Born patent leather flats


Tuesday:

Top: Merona flannel from Target

Jeans: Joes Jeans

Shoes: Born patent leather flats

Close up of the flannel color, it is difficult to see in the other photo.


My favorite shoes of all time. I actually have two pairs of these Born patent leather flats. They are super comfy and they last a long time since they are real leather inside and out.


Wednesday:

Top: Gap white slouchy top

Jeans: Seven for All Mankind

Shoes: Mercona Target rubber rain boots since it is raining. They are black with white polka dots.



Check out the link below to see what others are wearing and for more style and clothing ideas:

http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-14/
You can follow me through Twitter and YouTube here:


6 comments:

  1. Love it! I remember you used to blog about this before. Glad you are doing it again! I have a very, very similar black top (I even went to my closet to check it), but it’s from Ann Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have browsed WIWW a few times. I wear the same basic outfit every day, jeans, cami or tank and a cardi, so I would be very BORING. I love that white Gap top! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the WIWW helped me to get out of my rut. I also like to wear the same things over and over and since finding WIWW I think a little bit more about clothes. I likely won't be able to keep it up every week, but it is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...