Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inside "What's Cooking?" Episode

AllRecipes arrived today to film my episode of "What's Cooking?"
It was a fantastic experience and I want to thank David and Michael for coming.



Alexa even filmed her own segment at her kitchen!

Getting a closer look at the finished product.

We made the MySweetCreations Peanut Butter Cookie Pie! Stay tuned for updates on what the episode will post and how you can watch!

You can also follow me through YouTube and Twitter:



http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations


http://www.twitter.com/BakingbyMSC




12 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to see it!! Very, very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, it was a neat experience and I am grateful for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo exciting! Cannot wait to see the finished product. Someday we will tune in to MSC ob Food Network:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you!! I can not wait to watch. What great things are happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Can't wait to see your episode. That's so cute they "interviewed" your daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an easy and great experience. It should air sometime at the end of March or April.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Your dessert looks delicious and how cute your daughter is in her little kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly. What can I say...you are a star. I am so proud of you. I am so glad we are such close friends (and our kiddos too) and I get to taste all these wonderful creations. BIG TIME TV here you come. Reach for the stars!! xoxoxo, Mags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kelly, this is so exciting! Can't wait to see your AR video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone an thank you to Maggie for being such a wonderful friend! Many (((hugs))) and desserts to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...