Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Chai Latte In The Works

This is my Chocolate Chai Latte that I have been working on. I am still working on the recipe, it isn't as creamy and flavorful as I want just yet.


I used whole milk, heavy cream, and liquid chai concentrate. I added some extra spice and topped it with my homemade chocolate whipped cream. For the chocolate, I used belgium milk chocolate. I painted some of the melted milk chocolate inside the sides of the glass as you can see and I also painted some milk chocolate into the bottom of the glass. You can drizzle extra milk chocolate across the top of the latte as well.





Still working on it and when I complete this recipe I will share it with you all!



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, I often post different photos on Twitter:





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures! I am still trying to figure out my camera. Maybe one day my pics will look as delicious as yours;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! I am also trying to figure out my new camera & your pictures are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...