Sunday, February 20, 2011

California Smoothie


This is one of my favorite smoothies, called the California Smoothie, which is a recipe that can be found on AllRecipes.com
I use my Jack LaLane juicer to juice fresh navel oranges when I make this instead of using store bought orange juice. I also use fresh strawberries and organic vanilla yogurt. Here is the recipe adapted from the one on AllRecipes.
1/3 Cup Fresh Navel Orange Juice
1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
7 Fresh Strawberries
Pour ingredients into blender and puree.
These are so great for breakfast or even for a snack later in the day. I usually some a little homemade whipped cream to the top of mine.

3 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I was just reading your fondant post. I've never made it but I always wonder how it tastes? Does it have a good taste to it or is it more decorative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marshmallow Fondant from AllRecipes does have a good taste. Some describe it as tasting kinds like soft circus peanuts. I see more people leave it on the cake and eat it rather than pick it off. It is very tasty in my opinion. I also find it easy to work it, no problems yet. I am just learning as I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks sooooo good!!!


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...