Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to Sweet Sunday!

Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday!
Sweet Sunday is a blog party. You can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something dessert, sweet, or bread based.
Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or know where to go in case they would like to also share.
This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.
The photo above is the Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake I made last week while my family was visiting from Iowa. I am thinking of making it again this week for myself to enjoy!
What have you been baking?

You can also check me out on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations

You can also follow me on Twitter:




8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year sweetie! That coffee cake looks divine and would go so well with my hazelnut coffee I am sipping on...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe actually did not make anything sweet this week! I guess after all the holiday baking, I'm taking a break. I will share the last sweet thing I baked - caramel apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the linky system was down earlier today and they were working on it. I don't have much of a sweet tooth right now either. I did make some Cake Batter Cookies this afternoon that I will share tomorrow when I can take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linky didn't work for me, either:(
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh, I know it was down earlier so perhaps there are still issues with it. Oh well.....sorry about that everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canadian Butter Tarts -- a staple recipe in Canada but amazing how many Americans have never even heard of them! And sooooo easy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...