Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Sunday










We all know most of us eat or have ate chocolate chip cookie dough before. How can you resist that sweet goodness? Eating chocolate chip cookie dough is part of everyones childhood, isn't it?

I am still guilty of sampling chocolate cookie dough, sugar cookie dough and even my cake batter. I came across the recipe for Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough on AllRecipes and I knew I had to make it. First, it is super easy to whip up...it only takes a few minutes. Second, I had some other ideas of how I could use this.

In case you don't know, I am pretty much the only one who eats sweets in my home so I cut the recipe in half. After I mixed the cookie dough I decided to make half into the frozen cookie dough balls, which I dipped into milk chocolate and the other half I made into extra small balls that I can use to add to homemade ice cream as a mix-in.

When was the last time you ate chocolate chip cookie dough?

Here is the link to the recipe I used:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Frozen-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough-Balls/Detail.aspx?prop31=1




Please share something sweet or baked here with us! I ask that you provide a link back to this so others can find their way here and see what others have made. I just have a love of sweets and I started this so others who love to bake can share what they have made!



I am also linked up to these great sites if you would like to see what others are making!

http://www.whoislaura.com/

http://allthesmallstuff-cole.blogspot.com/

http://www.designsbygollum.blogspot.com/

http://www.blessedwithgrace.net/




11 comments:

  1. The cookie dough looks sooo good. I wish I had more baking time lately:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I was going to post this yesterday, but I forgot. Congrats on getting your photo on the front page of AR today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dianne! That only happens to me once in a great while. You can add your link for Sweet Sunday anytime, it doesn't have to be on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, I saw that you have been busy lately. You oatmeal looks delicious! I love seeing what everyone else is making out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cookie dough as well. I sometimes just make the dough to eat instead of using it to make cookies. As a person who loves to cook and bake in my kitchen at home, I would simply offer a friendly recommendation. When using egg-based recipes, maybe try pasteurized shelled eggs. Especially when you have sunny-side eggs, (fried eggs,) raw cookie dough, anything to that affect which leaves some part of the egg raw. Only reason I say this is because I am concerned with what I eat,and also look at those who I'm cooking for. With all these recent egg recalls, you can never be to sure. You should check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just what my hubby needs! He is always stealing my cookie dough before I get a chance to bake the cookies. I get so mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Goodness love love them I can't wait to try them! I'm your newest follower, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so yummy! I'm visiting from Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday.

    The Nourishing Homemaker
    http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. im sooo following ur blog. i found you on Allrecipes but im so glad i can see ur recipes on here that you make! those cookie dough balls look soo yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...