Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Sunday





Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday!
Sweet Sunday is a blog party. You can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something dessert, sweet, or bread based.
Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or know where to go in case they would like to also share.
This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.


This week I am sharing some of my favorite cookies with you. They are Betty Crockers No Roll Sugar Cookies which can be found on their website or in the Betty Crocker cookbook if you have that in your home. With Valentine's Day coming up soon, I thought I would break out my Valentine sprinkles to roll the dough into before baking.
What do you have to share with us for Sweet Sunday?

You can also check me out on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations


You can also follow me on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/BakingByMSC





6 comments:

  1. This week I made chocolate banana cupcakes and chocolate chip banana bread. Nice job on the mall pretzels! I've been wanting to make that recipe, now it will be so much easier with your video instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched some of your videos! Do you ever share your recipes? The chocolate cookie cheesecake, brownie cookies and cake cookies from last sweet sunday look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, almost everything I made are from recipes on AllRecipes.com From time to time I develop my own recipes but I don't always find the time to be so creative. When I come up with my own recipes, I am all about sharing them! You can find the cheesecake on AllRecipes.com It is called "Cookie Cheesecake." The brownie cookies are also on that site and are called "Chewy Brownie Cookies." I made them without the chips in them and dipped them into white choc. for my own twist. The Cake Batter Cookies were my recipe that I came up with and I will share that recipe, just haven't typed it up yet. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look amazing and love the sprinkle color.. definitely perfect for Valentines Day...might have to make some ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...