Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starbucks Lattes

I was thankful to be able to enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks yesterday. I am glad to know they haven't used it all up yet. I am torn between the Pumpkin Spice and the Gingerbread Latte during the fall and winter seasons. Speaking of Starbucks...have any of you tried the Caramel Apple Spice Latte?
It is actually an apple cider type drink and they add whipped cream and caramel to the top. I can honestly say that is the first drink that I didn't like from Starbucks. It tasted too sweet and I was only able to take a few sips before tossing it.




Yesterday after Starbucks we decided to stop at our favorite Greek place next door and get some lunch. This is the vegetable kabob sandwich. Yum.
Are you all getting back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over? Have you taken down your tree yet? I am going to work on mine today.

4 comments:

  1. We took our tree down yesterday and working on more taking down Christmas stuff today.

    Happy New Year! I found you from Mommyof2girlz blog! :)

    Mine is: www.hipmamasplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took our tree down last night. Our house is small, so it was making me feel claustrophobic. Once Christmas is over, it seems like the walls start to close in with all of the decorations, the tree, and add to that all of new things you have to find a place for. I am hoping we have a new, bigger house by Christmas this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I started eating healthier, I began cutting back on the sweetness in Sbux drinks. First by ordering it 3/4 sweet (3 pumps instead of 4), than 1/2 sweet (2 pumps instead of 4), and now if I have anything more than 1 pump of syrup in a drink, I want to gag. It's not even the calories that I care about but just the jolt of (fake corn syrup-derived) sugar to my system. But alas, we can't take all the fun out of life now, can we!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Greek Vegetable Kabob looks fantastic! I just started working out really hard with a personal trainer a couple of weeks ago, so I haven't had ANY sweets since. Next month we are going to the Caribbean (without the kids to celebrate our anniversary) and I want to look my best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...