Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Never Thought You Would Arrive!


I bought a second Kitchen Aid mixer in November and it came with a rebate in which I was able to chose from a new glass bowl attachment or a pasta maker attachment. Since I already had the pasta attachment I chose the glass bowl. I promptly mailed my rebate back to Kitchen Aid and the wait for this bowl began.



Christmas came and went and I thought how nice it would have been to have this bowl.



Yesterday after already receiving good news we found this box on my doorstep. Finally, my new Kitchen Aid glass bowl. The best part, it was FREE! I didn't know it came with a lid so that was a nice bonus. The lid actually fits the bowl nicely unlike the lids made for the stainless bowls which loosely set on top of the bowl.

I used it for the first time today, I whipped up some homemade whipped cream for a recipe I was making. Thank you Kitchen Aid and your wonderful rebate deals!






7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Hey email me I have something to ask you :) s.darmock(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is good! You could make your pancake/ waffle batter in there and place in fridge with lid. I am still waiting to get the ice cream attachment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a kitchen aid, simply for the fact that they look so cool on the counter!! I can get one with points, but... I'm afraid my husband will question "and exactly WHY did we need to get this"... since it will take up most of the points we have... Ahhhhh.... but they're so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are especially pretty when you walk into a store and see a sea of Kitchen Aid mixers is different colors from orange to blue to green to yellow and red, etc.. They are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love KA rebates and freebies! I got my mixer for $210 last winter. I used a BB and Beyond 20% coupon, and received a $30 rebate AND a free one-year subscription to Food and Wine Mag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn’t know you had a pasta attachment too, have you ever used it? This is such a great bowl to have! I'm sure you will use it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...