Saturday, January 1, 2011

Enjoy San Diego More in 2011

I am not sure so much about a resolution, but I have some goals for 2011. I feel this is going to be a good year for our family. One of my goals this year is to enjoy San Diego more than I have been. I live in the midst of everything to do in San Diego, yet I only go for walks in my neighborhood and frequent places like Starbucks and shop at Target or Pier One when I am bored. We are only a a few miles from everything that is going on in San Diego so I am planning to adventure out more.



The two photos above are from Old Town San Diego that I took last week. I seem to only enjoy these places when my family is visiting.

Sunset Cliffs is a lot of fun to hike around, not to mention beautiful. These photos were taken last spring/summer.
Not everyone lives next to the ocean and most people spend a lot of money to vacation in places like San Diego to see these things. I need to enjoy and embrace it more during this new year.






The photo above is taken on The Strand, just south of Coronado and look towards Point Loma in the distance. You can find a lot of sand dollars on this beach.
I have other goals too. One of my goals is to get into shape before my college graduation in April.
Name one of your goals for 2011.




3 comments:

  1. This is too funny Kelly! Read my new post. I posted it, then saw that you had a new post. When I read the first few lines of yours I laughed. Eerily similar....

    Hope you have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year hun! I agree I need to enjoy all that SD has for us. Sad I realize this with only 3 more months to live here...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos...one of my regrets was not going to the Underground in ATL before it got too dangerous...lived about an hour and a half from the there and never went.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...