Friday, January 7, 2011

Dianne's Spinach Basil Pesto

I recently made homemade pesto for the first time. Thanks to Dianne's recipe, it was very easy and extremely tasty. From now on, I will always be making my own and never purchasing it from the store again. Do you ever make something for the first time that turned out well and decide that you will never buy the pre-made version in the store again?




We put this on our whole wheat pasta just after I made it. I also have been putting this on my cream cheese bagels with tomatoes.
Here is the link to the recipe:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spinach-Basil-Pesto/Detail.aspx?prop31=3

3 comments:

  1. Pesto is my #1 favorite food. I make it all the time in the summer. I think I put a tutorial on my blog last summer about my favorite wat to make it. Yours looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying my recipe. I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...