Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to Sweet Sunday, Share Your Sweets Here!






Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday. Sweet Sunday is a blog party which you can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something sweet or baked. Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or want to share. This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.

Aboveare photos of Betty Crockers No Roll Sugar Cookies with Butter Icing for Cookies. The icing recipe can be found on AllRecipes.com These cookies are the fluffiest sugar cookies and one of my all time favorites. I also made a giant chocolate chip cookie. I decorated each wedge individiually.
What are you been baking?

You can also check me out on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations



4 comments:

  1. Yumm, they both look delicious! Giant chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. I always get them at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, that is exactly what I made. To achieve the same icing you make homemade buttercream for the white and then use store bought rich chocolate canned icing for the chocolate. Sorry I missed Sweet Sunday last week, I had Mr. Linky problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sweet Sunday! You are so full of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dianne, I am hoping to grow Sweet Sunday and eventually have many other people participating in linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...