Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to Sweet Sunday, Share Your Sweets Here!





Welcome to another edition of Sweet Sunday. Sweet Sunday is a blog party which you can link up using Mr. Linky below and share something sweet or baked. Please make sure you provide a link back to this post in your post so others who visit your blog can find Sweet Sunday and enjoy seeing what others have made or want to share. This will also help us expand Sweet Sunday and eventually we will have numerous participants.

Above is a photo of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter M&M Cookies sanwiched with buttercream. Did I mention these cookies are also larger than average? Yes, that is one big cookie sandwich and I am sure a ton of calories.....but totally worth it.

You can also check me out on my YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakingSweetCreations
Participating in Tuesday at the Table:





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks soo yummy(: It looked like an ice cream sandwich at first. Could you share the recipe? I'd love to make it(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the recipe I use. I add one cup of creamy peanut butter to the recipe as written at the end before adding chocolate chips. I also add M&M's. Make a homemade buttercream to pipe onto the cookie and refrigerate before eatting because it sets the buttercream. Otherwise it will squish out when you try to bit into it. If you scroll back through some of my posts from this summer, you will see my cookie sandwich tutorial, I also have one on my YouTube Channel! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Felix-Ks-Dont-even-try-to-say-these-arent-the-best-youve-ever-eaten-because-they-are-Chocola/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...